Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

You Gotta Start Somewhere



I’ll begin with this: I haven’t finished the book yet. Yes I feel like a loser, and no I don’t need to hear it from you too. Thanks.

Moving right along… The name of the game this month (in addition to finishing this leaflet that I can’t seem to manage) is: (1) research how to produce an off-Broadway show (2) find some preliminary budget guidelines for such a production (3) draft a short list of people/organizations I think would be interested in sponsoring and or donating to the show (4) seek opportunities to be a guest contributor on blogs that speak on relevant subject matter (5) reach out to Sarah Jones (6) put me first and get back in the gym at least five days a week.

That’s where I am right now; ready to dig my heels in and get something done. That’s really about the long and short of it. The year is young (as I’ve mentioned), but I’ve got my work cut out for me. I HAVE to finish this first quarter on a solid note, no question about it. So just to fill you in…the finish line for STEPPING ON A FEW TOES is Broadway, and off-Broadway is my stepping stone. I’m about to zero in on the target and only come up for air when visible accomplishment can be noted. OK – here were go…deep breathe --==(…….)==-- I’ll see you on the other side.

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment