Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Is a Looker





So I think I’m gonna try to take a page out of Mega Millions’ book…. The lottery numbers are drawn every Tuesday and Friday (from what I hear). If we’re doing New Year’s resolutions (and we’re really not) I will resolve to make every possible attempt to post on Tuesdays and Fridays. I think I can commit to that, and if I can’t… Well then, shame on me.

As for the list in my last post:

1- Programs: DONE
2- Online ticketing: DONE
3- Press release: DONE
4- New flyers: DONE
5- Invite reviewers: DONE
6- My lines – still to do
7- Props – still to do
8- Packets – in progress
9- Invite guests – to do Jan 2nd

And I’m feeling great. All the “hard” stuff is now out of the way so that I can concentrate on the performance itself – which is where I like to spend my energy. It’s been a productive week, which (of course) makes me happy. Now I’m able to spend some quality time reflecting, thinking, and game planning tomorrow. If 2012 is gonna be the year I need it to be, it certainly isn’t gonna happen magically. Ya’ girl has her work cut out for her, and I’ve got to make sure I have a solid plan in place. THAT’S what I’ll be doing tomorrow. Planning, planning, planning. Let’s say good-bye to 2011, and welcome this pretty girl they’re calling “2012!” See you on the other side!

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment