Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Judge Me Not



I write to you with my head held low in shame. It has been weeks since my last entry, but I PROMISE I’ve been swamped. Just absolutely swamped. And even today, I don’t have the time to write anything with any sort of detail, but here’s a brief update…

1- The promo brochure for the show will be complete this week
2- I’m going to the SAG office on Wed to pay my dues and make it official!
3- I got signed by a management group. I’m in the process of completing the contracts now.
4- I completed and EPK for me/the show (and it’s kinda’ sweet)
5- I will officially be in Hawaii early April
6- I met a great contact from Dallas, and we’re now pushing hard to secure dates there
7- Charlayne Woodard may be coming to see me perform Jan 26th
8- I designed new business cards for myself (using my new logo)

That’s about where I’m at…whew! I will have a little time next week, and plan to get you all caught up (in more detail), but writing this makes me feel like a little less of a loser. A fellow blogger gave me some very helpful tips that I clearly need to employ… I’m trying ya’ll – I really am! #dontjudgeme

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment