Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Do You Hear What I Hear?

So for those that missed it, my radio interview is now available for your listening pleasure via the link below:

CLICK HERE: http://gvbradio.com/archives/rarewoman-031612.mp3

There’s no video footage so this is one that you can let play while you prepare dinner or do the dishes. Consider it background noise that sounds like me yammering on for a bit. Once you’ve had a chance to listen, please – oh please, be a dear and leave a comment on my Facebook on here on the blog. That would be super awesome.

That’s all for today. I’d rather you spend your time listening as opposed to reading my random thoughts today. So there you have it! […there it is…there you go]

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment