Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

"Josh" from Stepping On a Few Toes



In this clip see me as “Josh” from STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

Josh has been best friend and my rock for many years.  We first met working at a fast food restaurant in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and boy did we have some fun.  Fast food jobs have got to be some of the worst work anyone can do, but we managed to sprinkle good times and laughter in every single shift we worked. 

I owe Josh so much for being there for me during some of my darkest hours.  Just as I say in the show, he really is the only person that I’ve ever been completely open and honest with.  He created a safe environment for me to share without judgment.  To quote the play, “Thank Goooood for Josh!”

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment