Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Searching For Answers





My first posting for April and I am excited to report that things are already on the move. I have been invited to participate in the production of a short film to be shot later this month. I will join the team as first AD & Production Coordinator. The film is a spoof of Paranormal Activity taking a look at how the plot would unfold if it were the home of an African American family. This project teams me back up with Jaimyon Parker which is always exciting. Expect more updates as the month progresses.

It looks as if STEPPING ON A FEW TOES will be appearing in LA in May!!! ==and the crowd goes wild== Rare Woman, the organization that had me as a guest on their radio show, really wants to sponsor a performance of the show and I believe they are looking at some dates in May. Very exciting news, of course, and as more details come out, I will certainly keep you informed.

That’s really about it. I had an awesome conversation with one of my besties last night that really gave me some perspective. I’m sure you’re about tired of hearing talk about the almighty ‘perspective.’ I’m tired of hearing me talk about perspective, but that’s kind of where I’m at right now. Still on the battlefield. Still suited up (Barney Stinson would be proud) [raise your hand if you watch How I Met Your Mother]. And still searching for answers.

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment