Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Show Me the Money (pretty please)



I’m not about to talk your ear off today. I had two great meetings over the weekend and the take-away from them both was: STEPPING ON A FEW TOES needs funding. The show is a solid body of work that is spreading its wings and is ready to soar. The only thing stopping the show from being all it can be? Money. That’s it. So I’m switching gears, changing my focus, and directing my all my energies to seeking sponsorship for the show. This sponsorship can come in any number of forms: government grants, personal checks, or backing from specialty groups. I will be looking into it all. No dollar bill is off limits. So if you’re reading this and you or someone you know is a philanthropist that’s searching for a worthwhile cause, let’s talk. Let’s seriously talk. By hook or by crook, the message of STEPPING ON A FEW TOES will be heard by millions. I just need a little help getting there. So to everyone that has spoken to me about the unlimited possibilities of this show I ask you to either write a check or start brainstorming on how we can turn these possibilities into reality. In a nutshell: show me the money.

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment