Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Like Mike



Real quick.  I’m filming all week, and barely have time to count blades of grass as I often times like to do.  I missed me yesterday.  Hopefully at least one of you missed me yesterday as well.  Know that I’m here…kicking and screaming…alive and well.  ‘Tis going to be a busy-busy week for me but I promise to give more details next week.  Perhaps I can at least dig up a worthwhile quote to leave you with…brb…



To find what you seek in the road of life,
the best proverb of all is that which says:
"Leave no stone unturned."
Edward Bulwer Lytton

The lesson here?  There are three:

  1. NEVER give up on your dreams
  2. You are NEVER too old to start dreaming
  3. You are NEVER too old to start doing

Your life has a purpose whether you know it or not.  It’s up to you to figure out that purpose then it’s up to you to do some thing about it.  And if you’re one of those people that’s always , “Getting ready” – news flash:  it doesn’t work like that dude (or dudette).  We’re never ‘ready’ and the timing will never be perfect.  Take a page from Nike’s book and JUST DO IT.

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment