Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Social Media Attack



Today is Friday the 13th, and I’m calling it a day of luck, fortune, and new beginnings. I had the opportunity to meet with Catherine Hooper today, and best I can tell she’s a social media genius. She’d probably never call herself that, but that’s ok. She was kind enough to give me about an hour of her time to see how we can shake things up a bit for the web presence of STEPPING ON A FEW TOES, and I’m excited. Right off the bat she had some excellent ideas, and she seems to get my vision for the overall branding of the project. If God and the universe continue to smile on me Catherine will come on board as a permanent member of the STEPPING ON A FEW TOES team – and that just makes me want to do the happy dance.

Also on today (I hate when people say “on today.”) in a land far, far away – called Barbados, my liaison hosted a private screening of the show for potential sponsors. I will find out how everything went tomorrow and I’ll surely keep you posted. We’re actually looking at the possibility of expanding Barbados to a three-city tour as opposed to a single show. Yes, exciting.

As the holiday season comes to an official ‘close’ of sorts, we will be back in full swing on Monday contacting potential venues to host the show and I’m ready to really dig in like my life depends on it (‘cause it kinda’ does).

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment