Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Signature



The dust has settled and January has come to a close. For those one or two faithful readers that I have, you’ll recall me mentioning in December a new name logo that I was having done. Well this is it here. And I won’t go any further without crediting the artist/designer: BToon Dzygn (www.wix.com/btoondesign/portfolio). I’ve had the opportunity to work with Brandon on more than one project, and he always delivers.

So henceforth this will be my calling card…my signature if you will. I could go into the detail of what it means/stands for, but I’ve got to leave something a mystery. Otherwise what will Oprah and I have to talk about? (And, yes, I will continue to throw out the Oprah references until someone out there takes note and decides to do something about it.)

With yet another successful run of SOFT behind me, my focus now turns to preparing for Barbados, getting a firm commitment from Hawaii, and solidifying my Fall touring schedule. First and foremost? Reaching out to Rihanna. Yep, you read it right. Me and my team are devising a plan of attack to see if we can get so much as an honorable mention from the pop icon. I’ll be performing in her country for Pete’s sake!? The least she can do is mention me or the show on Twitter. Right?? (Am I asking for too much?) I don’t see why not. Crazier things have happened. So if anyone reading this knows someone that knows someone that knows Rihanna, inbox me on Facebook and let’s talk! FB:
http://facebook.com/jasmynne.shaye

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment