Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

See For Yourself

Today is the day before my show and I don’t have a lot to say, nor do I really have the time.  I’ll leave you with this, and I hope to see you at the show!  Seriously…you just need to see it for yourself…





::::  ABOUT THE SHOW  ::::

STEPPING ON A FEW TOES is an autobiographical one-person show written and performed by Jasmynne Shaye.  It is an honest story of survival that follows the journey of a young child desperately searching for love and acceptance.  This journey leads her to many dead ends forcing her to constantly retrace her steps and in many cases begin at square one all over again.  Treading with much frustration and hopelessness, she somehow manages to cut a clear path. She finds delivery from the rainy days to which she’d grown accustomed and her new path leads her to the warmth and sunshine she’d always longed for.  During the show Jasmynne shares with us her struggles on the often times rocky road to self-acceptance as she finally learns the real meaning of loving herself for herself.

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment