Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Boxers or Briefs?



I just have two things to say to my faithful reader: (1)Please don’t make me write everyday. (2)Please don’t be upset if a day goes by and you don’t hear from me. You have to know that I’m working (like a =fill in the blank=), and I’m always going full steam ahead. As a matter of fact I just got off the phone discussing a lead to perform STEPPING ON A FEW TOES in a local (Los Angeles) festival in January. It would be a great opportunity for the show, and I will, of course, keep you posted once I hear back. I’m just so tired, and I’ll have an out of town guest in just a couple of days. I won’t really get much “work” done, so I want to get to it while I can. Forgive me for being brief.

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment