Search This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Love Tim Gunn

Yesterday I was able to draft all of the documents needed for my new hire packets, and I'm excited about today's meeting. There is so much I'd like to cover, but there won't be much time. In the words of Tim Gunn, I will have to "make it work."

By this time next week I we will have to have a clear understanding of the markets we plan to hit from Jan-Jun 2012. In addition I've got to get more show memorabilia made. I'd really like to have some post-its or maybe even spiral notebooks. Magnets aren't a bad option -- they just seem a little useless. I should do some kind of commemorative signed poster or photo. That might be something cool for fans to have...or even a photo album of sorts... Ok, that at least gives me some ideas. I'll look to come up with something during December.

That's really about it for now. I've got another very busy week ahead, so I've got to be smart about my time -- but what's new, right?

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment