Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

New Promo Pics

































In the words of – whoever that was… Ooops, I did it again. But with good reason this time!! I was getting my make-up done last night as a trial run for the scene I have to shoot this coming Saturday. It was a process; one that had to be gone through, but a process even still. To my one reader: sorry.

I’m pretty much in worker-bee mode right now. Thanksgiving is this week, I’ve got a dear friend coming into town, holiday décor to put up, and lines to memorize. So I’m not going to spend a lot of time righting today. I thought you, dear reader, might be interested in seeing the new promo shots for the show. If I can figure out how to upload all four you’ll get to take a peek. Four shots to represent Jaz at the four stages in the play: childlike innocence (bottom), anger (3rd), sadness (2nd), and joy (top). Enjoy!

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment