Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

Remembering To Remember






So we had (what I believe to be) a great teem meeting last night. If I can take a second, I want to brag a little on SOFT’s new members. Barbara Joas brings a wealth of knowledge and real-life work experience that will be invaluable. She’s passionate, very intuitive and a go-getter in her own right. She’s a published author that has proved she’s not afraid of hard work. And Peet? Well Peet Montzingo is simply amazing and may be as humble as they come. He has a heart of gold and has larger than life dreams (which I love). He’s made his own documentary from start to finish, writes musical scores, and edits film. Both he and Barbara are incredible singers – and I’m secretly hoping that even a shred of their musical talent rubs off on me somehow. Well…one can dream, right?

We mapped out a game plan, and now it’s just a matter of making certain all the pieces fall into place as I’m hoping (and praying) they will. I’ve had to design a brochure for the show that can be mailed to prospects. Putting it together was actually pretty easy. Once I put pen to paper it just kind of designed itself. Now I’ve got to do some price-checking to find out my most economical options for reproduction. I want to have a healthy supply done by this time next month.

I heard back from my UK lead and was given quite a bit of info. Making that trip happen is definitely going to take a lot of work, but as my contact has pointed out; it will be well worth it. As soon as Barbara and Peet are up and running, I’ll get started on aggressively pursuing them. I’m kind of excited to dig in there. Which reminds me…passport. I’ve GOT to get that taken care of, like yesterday. Seriously.

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment