Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Copy of a Copy



To the two or three people that bother reading this blog, I’m sure you were just all to pieces when I didn’t post yesterday. I bet you blurted obscenities, and punched walls. I know… I felt horrible about the whole thing. Believe me, I’m going to do all I can to make sure such a mistake never happens again (please don’t hold me to that).

Things are still progressing nicely. I’ve settled in on a logo for my name – and it’s pretty awesome! Many thanks to Brandon Toon for his amazing work. I’ll be sharing it with you all soon, just waiting to receive the final package from him. I’ll be sending out the first packet of info to an interested university in the morning. Peet and I will be making some phone calls tomorrow, and I still have those outstanding tasks to complete: 1)get a passport … 2)get some SOFT website info to Jaimyon … 3)learn my lines for Willow Tree (filming on Nov 26th) … 4)get someone to complete the design of my brochure 5)duplicate show DVDs … 6)get an 800# for Tasty Chuckle … 7)begin following up on the UK leads.

Yes. There is still much to be done (and there will probably always be). If only there were more hours in the day, or I had like two more hands (or a whole ‘nother brain). Or what if I were a twin, and the twin was my indentured servant? Now I’m just talking crazy… Or am I??? Wasn’t there a movie about a guy that was copying himself? But he started making copies of the copy, and then that new person was just worthless. Well, you see my point…

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment