Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Whitefire’s 2012 Solo Show Festival




I know it’s been a while. Please don’t crucify me. I told you if I’m not here you can always rest assured that I’m out THERE working. And I have been. Drum roll please………. STEPPING ON A FEW TOES will be a part of Whitefire Theatre’s Solo Show Festival in January 2012!! Yes! Our performance night is Thursday: January 26th at 8pm. Write that down, ‘cause it’s gonna be awesome! Absolutely fantabulous! The Whitefire is a wonderful space, and they’ve long catered to the needs of the solo artist, so it’s an honor to be included in this upcoming festival. Of course there will be lots to do between now and then, but that’s all part of the game (as you’re learning). Tickets are $20 and will go on sale late Dec/early Jan – and they will go fast. So to my one loyal reader, get your ticket early!

In other news, the promo brochure is being worked on, and I can NOT wait until it’s done. It’s going to serve as an incredible marketing tool for the show. Oh gosh!! How did I forget!?!? The show officially has its on toll free number! Exciting right??!! Tasty Chuckle Productions can now be reached at: 866-500-6007. We are official and legit. =insert happy dance= Let’s see, what else…Well I got the word on an April trip to Hawaii, so now we need to push to get a performance for a local venue out there. Yep – I need to get on top of that asap.

So that’s it for now. I had a great Thanksgiving (not that you asked), and I’m looking forward to gettin’ my grind on from now until New Year’s Eve. Stay out of my way if you’re not about being productive, and please take no offense if I’m not quickly returning your call. No harm is meant.

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment