Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

He Said “Yes”

Yesterday wasn’t all bad. I was semi-productive. My meeting with Jaimyon went well. We’re (when I say “we” I really mean “he” in this case) looking to have the updated SOFT website up and running within the next 30 days. JasmynneShaye.com will be the next one we tackle, then on to SassyJ.com. Little by little…bit by bit they’ll all get the face-lift they need. I’m excited.

More good news to share: he said “yes!” Peet Montzingo (
http://peetmontzingo.com) is now a part of my team! Peet is a special, special guy, and I can’t wait to work with him. Our ‘chance’ meeting seems all too strange, and I knew it was a sign. He’ll come on as Production Assistant, and will attend the welcome meeting I’m having this Sunday. Very, very excited – I can’t even tell you.

I STILL have a lot of administrivia to do before tomorrow’s meeting, and it will get done, I just may have to burn the midnight oil a bit. So that’s my big push for today – getting everything ready and prepared for my new folks. That’s really about it. Not a whole lot to say… I reached out to the UK contact I was given, so I’m waiting to hear back from her. Which reminds me…I need to get my passport like yesterday. Won’t be much of a tour if I can’t even get out of the country.

My name is Jasmynne Shaye, and this is me STEPPING ON A FEW TOES.

No comments:

Post a Comment